Add route to specific network:
route add -net 18.104.22.168 netmask 255.255.255.0 dev eth0
Add default gateway:
route add default gw 22.214.171.124 eth0
On CentOS, RHEL and probably other rpm-based distributions, it is possible to install sets of packages that are teamed together in logical groups. These groups will install all packages that are required for a specific function.
You can get a list of available package groups with:
You can get a description of a group and the list of the packages that will be installed with:
yum groupinfo 'Group Name'
yum groupinfo 'SNMP Support'
Finally, you can install a group of packages with:
yum groupinstall 'Group Name'
GIMP Image Editor
- Old GIMP Magazine issues can be found at: https://issuu.com/gimpmagazine
RHCSA Notes and Links
This is an unsorted list of links for the RHCSA certification.
- RHCSA Certification Overview
- RHCSA Exam Objectives
- RHCSA Skills Assessment
- RHCSA Individual Exam Sessions
- RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Study Guide (Exams EX200 & EX300), Michael Jang, Certification Press
- Hands-on Guide to the Red Hat Exams: RHCSA and RHCE Cert Guide and Lab Manual, Damian Tommasino, Pearson
- RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Practice Exams with Virtual Machines, Michael Jang, McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator & Engineer: Training Guide and a Quick Deskside Reference, Asghar Ghori, Endeavor Technologies
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Administration: Real World Skills for Red Hat Administrators, Sander van Vugt, SYBEX